Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Do As I'm Doing!















So we go to church with Brenda and Evan. So that means that we sit with them and the boys are usually playing with Seth. I have these colored pencils in my bag that the boys use to color. One Sunday Seth decided to put them in rainbow order. Well, Colby loves Seth and He always has to do what Seth does. Sooo....














Colby put the pencils in a row. He thought he was so cool because he was just like Seth! It's pretty cute how much Colby likes Seth! Well, that's not all that happened....














Oscar decided to do it too! He was a little more precise. He made sure that the tips of the pencils were all going the same way! He did a pretty good job too! And look at that smile! These boys are fun to have in church! (they keep Seth entertained!)

2 comments:

Julie Randall said...

I have told this to another child of mine...no picture taking in the chapel. Yes, I have read the handbook.

The Randalls said...

Ummmm. That was me. I have since repented.